Friday, February 17, 2012

Crop OUT Cystic Fibrosis



Today was a great day, I have been offered a hall to host the Crop Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser I'm holding in honor of my sister Kerri who is living with the harsh symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis. The funds raised will go to the local Cystic Fibrosis chapter of Kitchener Waterloo. Thanks so much to the IBEW 804 for opening their union hall to us we greatly appreciate it !!! As well I would like to thank my great friend Dolores for setting all this up for us. Here is the flyer, tomorrow I will be posting these at our local community centers and grocery stores. Pleas contact me if you would like to attend or dinate a prize, or both:). We have a candy buffet coming from Candy Caboodle, as well as custom cupcakes from Hooked on Fondant , I am donating a basket from Stampin UP! and a basket of bows from Designs By Sassy Sisters. thanx to all these amzing people for their donations




Thanx so much and I hope to see u stampin soon!


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Looks like a fun event!!!
    I can't wait to start working on my hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great event for a great cause!! Sounds like it'll be a riot!! Wahhooooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete