Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mad Hatters Teaparty W/ Twitterpated DSP

 I am so excited to share these new 3d projects with you!  My very close and dear friend Dee is pregnant with her first child. Since we are so close Dee asked me to help her mom and sisters plan her very first shower. Now it couldn't just be a plain no themed shower. NO WAY!!! not with me around. So I asked Dee to pick a theme that she would really love. She picked the Mad Hatters Tea Party. I knew as soon as she said it that the *NEW* Twitterpated DSP was going to be perfect .  So as the rest of this month goes by I will try to share as many projects for the shower as I can . The first one being the mad hatters take out favor box/gift bag.
I used basic black card stock and my new Simply Scored to make this awesome little thing with a helpful template that is.I assembled it using Sticky strip.  I then cut a small rectangle card shape from very vanilla card stock using my cutter. I wrote a 10/6 on  it because this is the mad hatters hat size. The paper band around the top hat is the lovely new Twitterpated DSP . I then punched out some BOHO Blossoms and inked them with Choco chip ink, layered them on top of each other biggest to smallest and finished them off with some basic pearls jewel accents. I put the 10/6 card on and then glued my feather in . After this i put my band around my hat and clumped my flowers and glued them in and VOILA!! A cute mad hatter's hat take home box that I 'm sure any guest would love to receive. I know i would!

Make sure you come on back tomorrow to see some more of my Mad hatter's tea party accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment