Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fun Valentines Treats!

So this year my oldest son Blake is 10, so I was unsure of if he still wanted to give out valentines. When I asked him I got the look , well duh ? mom. lol. So since he is getting older ,sigh, i figured i would make something that's not so Valentine-y. So this is what we came up with:

So here are both my meat heads together...lol... there are a lot of things I LOVE about my boys one of them being they are very calm yet humorous. There's never a dull day in this house!

Here is my oldest- Blake- 10 -my goodness their getting facial hair younger these days...lol

Here is my 4 year old Brice with big red kissy lips !!! lol 

The mustaches are cut from basic black 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock  a hole is punched in the center using the crop a dile, i poked the sucker stick through this hole to hold the lips or mustache on. I punched the tags out using the large tag punch. I then punched a hole in them using the crop a dile once again. The stamps on the tag are from two different stamp sets, the heart which is stamped in real red classic ink is from the stamp set Every Little bit. Then I stamped "Be Mine" from the Outlined Occasions stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I tied the tag on with some  Cherry Cobbler bakers twine .
The lips are made the same way but using real red cardstock .

Thanx for visiting my blog and Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment