Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love Bug Valentines

I simply love these buggy cards for Brice's class for valentines day. They are a great boys valentine, especially for my little boy who loves dirt, mud and creepy crawlies.  I used crumb cake 8 1/2 x11 card stock and I ran it trough my printer to print these jars by Dandee.They print 4 to a page. I punched 2 holes approx. 1/4 inch in from the side by setting my handy dandy Crop-a-dile at 1/4 inch using the smallest hole. Once I had that done I used the smallest baggies I could find and stuffed a gummy 8 legged spider into it. lol. I then put the cherry cobbler bakers twine through the holes and tied it around the baggy to secure the spider in place and VOILA a cute but creepy valentine that anybody would be happy to receive!




P.S- sorry for the images in the next couple posts, the colors aren't very great as my good SLR is being repaired.

I hope you enjoyed my Buggy Valentines,

Don't forget ......Great friends are made by YAPPING' while SCRAPPIN' 


2 comments:

  1. Totally Cool!! I hate gummy worms but you made those look so yummy! Everyone who receives those is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete