Sunday, February 5, 2012

My first blog Post!






Hello creative friends,

I am new to the blogging world and I'm hoping this is a new step to a brighter and more creative future as a Stampin Up! Demonstrator. I have been a consultant since January 2011. Happy Creative 1st birthday to me!!! As a start to my AMAZING 2nd year I am starting my blog!!! (CHEERS FROM THE CROWDS) LOL.


So to introduce myself my name is Teena I am a loving sahm of 2 wonderful boys (Blake 10, Brice 4) and an a loving partner to my understanding amazing fiance (Darren). I am currently teaching classes, making bows, headbands and bridal pieces(www.facebook.com/designsbysassysisters) and planning my own wedding all at the same time. lol , I love being a busy Sahm , my family is my everything and they keep me smiling and running with new challenges everyday.

Speaking of busy-ness (cheezy i know, just roll with it)I have big plans for classes this month and next,I will be using such items as Gnome sweet Gnome, Irridescent Stampin emboss powder ,Hello Doily and some new products from the Sale a bration catalog as well as the new mini as well as teaching some new techniques.

If you would like to be added to my email/mail list for catalogues, have any questions or would like to book your very own Stampin Up creative class,

please contact me


Don't forget .....Great friends are made by Yapping while Scrappin!!

Teena O'Dea
Kitchener ,ON
teenthebeaner@gmail
teena.stampin.net
www.yappyscrapper.blogspot.com

Please check my Stampin UP! calendar for upcoming classes and events!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blog world!!!! What a great entrance. You look great and I love the name of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete